Thursday

Story for me to share with others....

Last night, tgh search2 something, tgn berhenti plak kat 1story ni...Best untuk share kn buat semua. Cerita ni sempoi dan buat kita terfikir...

Why do we listen to Quran Lectures even we can't rememember everything?

The story begin this way...
One day the editor of a newspaper received a complained from the 'jemaah' of a masjid (mosque) that it made no sense to go to masjid. He request to put in the newspaper on his complain under the "Letter to Editor" topic of Islamic column.
"I've gone for 30years now," he wrote "and in the time I have heard something like 3,000 Lectures. But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So I think I'm wasting my time and the Imam are wasting theirs by giving Lecturer to all that I think is useless"
This started a real controversy in the that topic, much to the delight of the editor. It went for a weeks until someone wrote this clincher.
He wrote "I've been married for 30years now. In that time my wife has cooked me some 43,800 (4time/day x365days x30years) meals. But for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for the single one of those meals she cooked. Every times the meal taste different and look different. But I do know this: they all nourished me and give me the strength I needed to do a work. If my wife had not given me these meals, i would be physically dead today. Likewise, if I had not go to masjid (mosque) for nourishment, I would spiritually dead today!

Amazing bukan...?
~ When u are DOWN to nothing...
Allah will UP u for something...
Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and received the impossible...
Insya-Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment